Saturday, September 26, 2015

Old Friends, New Adventures!

Unlike last week, this week was pretty exciting! This Friday, I got to hang with my fantastic friends from high school. Spencer drove up from Idaho for a work convention, so Jennie and I met him to go to Lagoon for the evening! (Macey was busy trying to meet Chris Evans, and had to meet us later)

Since we graduated high school three and a half years ago, ours lives have gone all different directions, but its fun to see how little has changed. I still sang at every moment, Jennie got crazier as the night went on, and Spencer ordered two meals at IHOP.

What did I learn this weekend? 


  • Cannibal is my new favorite ride at Lagoon. It is seriously spectacular. 
  • There is something so great about being with people you know care about you. No matter where their lives take them, I'll support them in their righteous choices, and be there when they need help. And I know every single one of them would do the same for me.
  • I need to be better at keeping up! I may have had a two year excuse to be out of contact, but considering I've got their phone number and address, and I'm friends with them on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and maybe even Twitter, I need to keep up with how they are doing. 
All in all, I had a great time. I really don't have any reason to complain, when I'm surrounded by great people! 

Also, for those that might be curious, I did buy a car! My cousin decided to sell me his Scion, xB. That's right, I drive a toaster. Its a stick, its five doors with acres of space, and its got a sweet sub-woofer in the back! Yes, that's right, I drive a toaster. 


1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your thoughts on keeping in touch. Having moved quite a bit growing up and moving around now between work and school, I find myself with lots of distance friends. We have the technology to stay in touch, but we are so bad at it!

    ReplyDelete