Saturday, October 3, 2015

Busy Busy Busy!

I don't have much to report this week! I thought that after the grammar test, there would be smooth sailing! I guess I forgot that I'm still a college student, because I was at the library every day until late in the evening! Assignments, readings, quizes, tests, and papers are never ending. But I had a goal. I wanted to finish everything by Friday evening, so I could set this weekend aside for....

General Conference!

It's hard to believe its been six months since out last conference, but it's true! I've already watched two sessions, and I'm starting a list of the ones I want to go back and listen closely. I've got a lot going on in my life, and I know there is counsel waiting for me, I just have to be ready! What have I learned so far? It pays off to set aside time to listen to the words of modern-day prophets. So I'm going to finish this up, and get ready for Priesthood session! 

1 comment:

  1. Conference is such a great time of year! It was very smart to try and get everything done ahead of time, otherwise you would be like me, doing all of my homework right now. Yay!

    ReplyDelete