Today, I wanted to go on a drive! I tried the Nebo Loop! It was fantastic! There were some fantastic corners, steep roads, and great views! But I encountered two things that I didn't expect! First, darkness! It got dark WAY quicker than I thought! Second, ICE! It really makes it hard to drive fast when you don't have traction. All in all, it was a really fantastic drive, but I did learn a lesson!
We should prepare for the unexpected. There are risks to living in this world! But also, It's okay to have fun! In fact, it makes life way better! have a great week! and Bring on Life!
Also, I noticed that I'm getting a lot of views outside of the US! So I'm curious, if you don't know me, shout out in the comments where you're from! Or, just out this survey! I'd like to who is reading this!


I can't believe there is snow on the ground already! I enjoy cold weather but it seems like just yesterday it was 75 degrees outside. What happened to fall? Thanks for the advice, now I'll be more prepared for slippery roads.
ReplyDeleteIce on canyon roads is scary. But the worst is deer. I'm terrified of deer. I'm from Arizona and most of my buddies have hit a deer on that drive so I'm just kind of waiting for my turn. One time, we borrowed my roommates civic so we didn't have to drive a jeep 1300 miles round trip, and my buddy just held the horn down for like 40 miles after we'd seen three or four deer because he was scared to hit one with someone else's vehicle. It was pretty funny
ReplyDelete(Comment on views outside of U.S.) I'm curious if you've had any responses to the survey? I know I've had some hits from Russia, Argentina, England etc, that I assume are just web crawlers looking for data to glean or potential security gaps, but I could be wrong.
ReplyDelete